Position : Land and water resources engineer
Experience : Having 4.7 year experience of environmental fate modeling and Risk Assessment of plant protection product (PPP)
• Strong technical background in soil, surface water and groundwater modeling – especially with respect to European Pesticide Environmental Regulations
• Further expertise in higher tier modeling and country specific modeling (NEU & SEU)
• Environmental Risk Assessment
• Pesticides and Agrochemicals
• Efate modeling/simulation
• Degradation kinetics
• Remote Sensing and GIS Application
• Dossier preparation
• Project Management
• Team Management
• EU Efate models/tools (Steps 1&2, SWASH, SWAN, PEARL, PELMO, Input Decision Scheme, UK-Drift/Drain flow, GeoPEARL, and NL-TOXSWA)
• USA Efate models/tools (FIRST, GENEC2, EXPRESS, SWCC, SciGrow, PRZM)
Watershed modeling, Hydrologic and Hydraulic modeling, Flood inundation modeling and Hazard assessment and advanced Irrigation systems
Hands on experience:
ARC GIS, ERDAS Imagine, ARC SWAT, MIKE FD (11&21), HEC RAS, SWMM
• Believe in Listening, Learning and Leading
• Always looking for new and innovative ideas to bring to a project/research.
• Self motivator, passionate about my work, and truly enjoy working toward the next big goal.
• Want to excel and to be successful in my job, both for my own personal satisfaction and for my employer.